Welcome to Martini Mermaid Vintage Shop

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

How It All Began...

Since my early 20's I have been in love with treasure hunting. I love going to antique flea markets, any kind of swap meets, garage & estate sales and high end thrift stores. You just never know what you are going to find! As a matter of fact that is what I am going to go do again today. Hope to find something beautiful to resale or just to keep as all my own. I love the lifestyle and my dream is to one day go to the 400 mile long garage sale on the east coast one day! I just can't wait! I will need a uhaul, I'm sure! I love running my three online vintage shops now but still go out and sell at local antique flea markets from time to time just to stay connected in the community.
I hope you are able to come back often and to find beautiful additions to your home and to adorn your body with beautiful jewels!
Thanks for stopping by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment